Tuesday, June 30, 2015

***Birthday Haul***


Hey Loves!



How are you all doing? I hope you're doing well and enjoying Summer so far!

I wanna let you in on a little secret; I turned 24 years old on the 25th and damn do I feel old! LOL. In this post I wanted to share with you some gifts/things/treats that I picked up because of my special day. Normally, I don't do make birthdays a big deal for myself personally, but I figure why not start celebrating my life more. I am not getting any younger, nor I am super old. Each year, I try to set a goal that I would like to accomplish during this point/age in my life. This year, I figure I treat myself more like a queen and appreciate myself more. I have insecurities like any other female living during these times where size 0, selfie filters, the newest diet fad, etc., etc, etc., is in. Wait, that's been going on for a while now. Never mind.

As I was saying, I would like to love myself more, which to me means that I take care of myself more. I will do things that truly make me happy, I will eat better, exercise, and do things that relieve my stress. It will take some time for me to get into the habit of loving myself more, but I know that I will get there.

Alright, let's get back to the reason for this post. Gosh, I go off on so many tangents. Luckily, they're at least related. Well, at least to me they are.

Anyhow, I had the privilege of going to Bath & Body Works, Forever 21, MAC, and Sephora, and getting my nails done. I didn't go all in one day and by no means am I trying to brag, show off, or flaunt that I got these items. Most of these were gifts from my family and friends and then I purchased the rest. If you don't like these kinds of posts, please feel free to take a look at my other posts that I have here on my blog.

You good? Alright, let's get into it!


Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale

I got these candles during their semi-annual sale for $11 each which is essentially the 2 for $22 deal they have. I re-stocked on the Cherry Blossom Sangria scent. It is by hands down, my FAVORITE scent for BBW besides Pomegranate Lemonade (it came out a few years ago and has never returned *sad face.) It is a light sweet floral scent with a hint of citrus from the sangria. It is such an amazing scent and I love that it isn't too over powering. Most scents I tend to gravitate towards are more on the sweet, citrus sides. I guess I also tend to like that combo mixed with cherry blossom (I love, love spell from VS which has cherry blossom in it as well.) I'll post some of my favorite scents from BBW in the future if you all are interested. Let me know in the comments below if you would be.

Forever 21 Jewelry

I picked up some jewelry, which is rare for me to do since I stick to my everyday pieces such as my hawaiian bracelets and rings that match them. I decided to pick these up to try something new and also I thought they would be very versatile with clothing I already have. I wore the gold tree branch neckalace for my birthday dinner. I'll be doing a mini post breaking down my MOTN and OOTN soon.


Forever 21 Clothes & Jewelry

I also picked up a couple of clothing pieces from Forever 21. I wore the blue dress on my birthday, which actually has some cut outs in the back with a steel colored zipper. It's goes above the knee and compliments my body type. It helped to give me some curves and look slimmer. The cardigan I picked up is soo out of my color range and is soo comfy! It's soft to the touch and even the male cashier was in love with it. He said he wanted to buy it for his girlfriend so he could touch it all the time. LOL. It's going to be perfect for work and I love that it has a hoodie. The hoodie will def come in handy when I get too cold in meeting or annoyed. Either way, I'm using it. The flats are just adorable and I've never owned a pair of camel/brown colored flats before. It'll go soo well with my more lighter colored work clothes.


MAC & Sephora combined
Now to the part you've all been waiting for! I will have these items listed in alphabetical order which may not align with it show in the picture.

  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Dark Brown
  • Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner in Black *mini*
  • Beauty Blender in Black 
  • Bite Neutral Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Date & Fig
  • Bite Vivid Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo in Lingonberry & Tangerine
  • Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Fundation in Light 48
  • Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella (deep red) & Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (dusty rose) *Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift* 
  • MAC Amplified Lipstick in Blankety
  • MAC Dazzleglass in Sugarrimmed (Le Disko Collection)
  • MAC Lip Conditioner
  • MAC Paint Pot in Painterly (might return for soft ocre)
  • Mac Pro Longwear Lipglass in Infinitely Likeable 

Now that I have posted up this haul, I can open these babies up and use them! I cannot wait! I have had my eyes on most of these for quite some time now. I am lucky to have had people buy or give me money to buy these precious new babies of mine. I am beyond blessed to be here on the Earth for a 24th year of life. I have learned and experienced soo much in my 23rd year of life, well, my whole life in general. I can't wait to see what is in store for me this year. I hope to continue growing and learning what I need to as well as live life to the fullest. 

Having said that, I will now end this post and wait patiently for the time where I can use all of these wonderful gifts. 

Before I go, do you all think my posts are too long or what? I would appreciate the feedback in the comments below as I am fully getting into this blog now. 

I'll see you all in the next post. Take care!



Xoxo,




Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment