Monday, March 16, 2015

Get to Know Me Tag!



Hey Loves!

How are things going?! I know Iʻve been crazy busy on my end with school, work, and practicum. My job has been on a poppin and soo has my schooling. Itʻs down to the final weeks of school and I canʻt believe I am going to have my Masterʻs within the next couple months. I canʻt believe how far I have come.

Anyways, I just wanted to give you something to read while Iʻm away and hope you enjoy it. I googled some beauty blogger tags and found this one on one of my favorite peoples blogs, Emily Noel of Beauty Broadcast. I have mentioned her in my YouTube Recommendations post and she seriously if one of my favorite beauty gurus, blogger, junkie of all time. Go check out my post and click on her name to view her channel. Hereʻs her link to her tag if you want to see or know more about her.


Sooooooooo, are you ready to get this party started?! Here we go, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...



1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally straight, but it looks wavy if I sleep on it wet or donʻt brush it. Also, because itʻs long, itʻs slightly wavy. When I have shorter hair, itʻs completely straight.


2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Usually, I would die it myself, but I have gotten it done. I have Ombre hair and couldnʻt have done it myself. 


3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I tend to stick to the same style everyday just because I canʻt really cake up or dress up for what I do on a daily basis. 


4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I usually do my own mani/pedi. I will go to a salon maybe at least once a year just to have someone else do it or treat myself.


5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I would say every 2 to 3 weeks. Whenever it starts getting ugly or I get over it. Speaking of which, Iʻll probably go do that after this post. 


6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I polish my toes all year round. I live in Hawaii and have ugly toe nails. I know I should let them breath a bit, so maybe sometime soon Iʻll let them go all natural when I have at least 2 to 3 days off. 


7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
It really depends on the day and the occasion. On a normal daily routine, I can take up to 10 to 15 minutes. If I am feeling like I want to add some more "umph" to my routine, it can take up to 30 minutes. Blending is what takes up most of the time. 


8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I tend to do my face first when itʻs my daily routine, but if I do my "umph" routine, I will do my eyes first. 


9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
You can say that I lean towards more collecting makeup. I donʻt honestly need all the products that I have, but itʻs soo hard to resist! 


10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not very often. I only wear false lashes when I do my cake up routines and thatʻs when Iʻm bored or have down time at home. 


11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
I would have to say yes. I donʻt cake up, but you can tell Iʻm wearing a full face. 


12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Like I mentioned before, when I cake up I tend to be at home alone 


13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
I donʻt like to, but I have. I absolutely feel uncomfortable without any foundation or something that covers my actual face. I feel like I have really bad acne scars and think people are staring at me. I know, I have issues. LOL.


14. How many high-end products do you have?
I would say at least 20 or a little more or less. I donʻt have super expensive products, but I have splurged in the last few weeks on some higher end palettes which are the most expensive items I have. Most of the brunt of my high-end products would be MAC lipsticks. 


15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Depending on the occasion, I will get an idea overnight. Most times, I just look at what I have when Iʻm getting ready in the morning. 


16. How often do you change your handbag?
Not often. I have been using my Michael Kors Fulton Small Saffiano Leather Messenger bag. I love that its a crossbody with a built in wallet. It has ample room for basics and fit perfectly for my crazy busy life.

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Depends on the day. I tend to wake up between 7 or 8 something in the morning. Most of the time, I stay up til like at least 11 or 12 at night. If I have the day off, I sleep in just a little bit and stay up til the wee hours of the morning. 

18. How often or when do you workout?
Oh boy. I wish I had more time to workout! I get in these spurts where I will go for an entire week doing good and then donʻt work out for months. I hope to get into a better routine once Iʻm done with Grad school. 

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right.


20. How tall are you?
5'4" or 5ʻ5". Iʻm not sure. 


21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Not really, unless you count pidgin?! I know words here and there from other languages, but canʻt full on speak another language. One day I hope to!


22. How many pets do you have?
I have one and heʻs a cream colored pomeranian named Snuggles. Iʻve had him since I was 13, thus his name. Damn, time flies. I canʻt believe my baby is gonna be 11 this year!


23. How often are you on Blogger?
Not as often as I would like to be. I come on here at least once a month or more depending on my down time and creative flow. 


24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Honestly, maybe a few times here and there. I donʻt get any comments (sad face) so I creep on other blogs once in a while. 


25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
YES! I love watching YouTubers or checking out Instagram to see whatʻs the latest thing out there in the beauty world. I donʻt get my hands on much, but when I do, I love to play with it and do a review if I can. 


26. How did you come up with your blog name?
I came up with it because I feel that I have this raw resilience that has led me to where I am today. I have been through a lot of deep messed up stuff and I am only 23 years old. You can only imagine the things I have been through. Maybe Iʻll post about it one day. Anyways, I live a very fulfilling and happy life. It has itʻs ups and downs, but Iʻm grateful for it nonetheless. 


27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I just use my iPhone 5. I would love to invest in something of a higher quality tho!


28. How often do you clean your house?
Not as often as I should. I am soo crazy busy with work, school, and practicum that I tend to come home exhausted. I usually have 12-14 hour days. I will be doing some Spring Cleaning soon because my apartment needs some TLC.


29. What's your favorite color?
Seafoam Green! Look it up! 


30. Do you swear?
Yes. I have the mouth of a sailor. I am honestly trying to cut it down because I know it ainʻt cute.


31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well, itʻs late in the evening now so I plan to shower, do my usual nighttime routine, cuddle with my baby and watch Netflix til I fall asleep. 


Whew! 31 questions down! That took me some time to complete. Honestly, you wouldnʻt think so, but it does! I had to think about some of these. 

Anyways, hope you liked this and got to know me a little better. Let me know in the comment section below if you like these kind of tags or if you want to know more about me. Leave me a question or two and Iʻll answer them! 

Hope all is well and Iʻll see you next time! 





Xoxo,

<3 Crystal 


No comments:

Post a Comment