Saturday, January 3, 2015

*UPDATED* YouTube Channel Recommendations



Hey Loves!


I have been looking through my blog and I was trying to figure out what I should talk about next. As I was looking I noticed that I had written about some of my YouTube recommendations in 2013. I must say that I have since changed who I watch and have found some new channels since then. Also, I should have titled it "My YouTube Subscriptions" versus "YouTube Channel Recommendations." Oh well, you get what I was trying to do.

In my previous post I had listed my recommendations with a blurb. This time, I will just put their name and when you click on the name itʻll take you straight to their channel. All of my recommendations are those who talk about beauty or beauty related topics, do makeup tutorials, hauls, reviews, etc. Also, they have some great DIY projects or hacks here and there. So here it goes!


Beauty Broadcast Express

BeautybyBrandi92

beautyvlogcast


blogilates


BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS


dope2111


elleandish


emilynoel83


farahdhukai


itsjudytime


Julie G


Julieʻs World


Lisa Pullano


Mrslolalynn


Nitraa B


Saaammage


Samantha Marzan


stillGLAMORUS


TymetheInfamous


WhatWouldLizzyDo




I hope that you find this to be helpful and that you subscribe to some of these channels. I like what each of these YouTubers have to offer. I also like that they each have their own style, but something from each appeals to me and my personal style.

What are some YouTubers that you all watch? I would love to see how you would recommend to me and why.

Stay tuned for my next blog post and see you next time!



<3 Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment